list of accredited programs in Ontario ?

John Moniz john.moniz-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Wed Apr 15 15:04:41 UTC 2009

I don't have a link for you, but I'm thinking that since an accredited
institution is able to issue the tuition tax receipt (T2202), there may
be a list somewhere on Canada Revenue's site. Hopefully, there would be
some reference to the province. This may be a tough search, but if you
get no better ideas, it may be worth a try.