algebaric operations on a RegEx?

S P Arif Sahari Wibowo arifsaha-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Apr 15 14:03:24 UTC 2009

On Tue, 14 Apr 2009, Richard Dice wrote:
> Obviously, I must mention -- http://parrot.org/

Would you mind to share why you must? :-)

> Parrot currently hosts a variety of language implementations
> in various stages of completion, including Tcl, Javascript,
> Ruby, Lua, Scheme, PHP, Python, Perl 6, APL, and a .NET
> bytecode translator.

Nice to see parrot become more cross-languages. I don't see Ruby
in the languages list, though. Maybe related that Ruby developer
decided against parrot not too long time ago?

Unfortunately it is not the only kid on the block. There are
other nice intermediate code and virtual code solutions, such as
Inferno's Dis.

--
    ____  ____  ____  ____ (stephan paul) Arif Sahari Wibowo
   /___  /___/ /___/ /___      http://www.arifsaha.com/