Google App Engine @ PyGTA April 21 7:15pm

Myles Braithwaite me-qIX3qoPyADtH8hdXm2+x1laTQe2KTcn/ at public.gmane.org
Wed Apr 15 00:02:14 UTC 2009

I will be showing us how to work within Google App Engine[1]:

Google App Engine is a platform to building and hosting web
applications on Google's infrastructure (which is sometimes called
PaaS). It has a pay-for-what-you-use payment scheme but anything below
5 million pageviews a month is free[2].

We meet at the regular place and time, Linux Caffe[3] on the Third
Tuesday of the month (April 21st this month) at ~7, kicking off the
festivities at 7:15pm.  Details about the Venue on the website[4].

[1] http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/whatisgoogleappengine.html
[2] There's also some space limits and other restrictions.
[3] http://www.linuxcaffe.ca 1 block South of Christie Station
[4] http://www.pygta.org/