nearly-local filesharing

ted leslie tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org
Mon Apr 13 00:51:25 UTC 2009

i think novell iFolder is designed to do exactly this,
but i guess the issue would be, you have to trust it will stay in the "area" on your disk you designate, and
not let neighbours also see your personal files.
its in mono, and runs on mac/win/linux, its open source.

-tl

ted leslie <tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org>