Delayed messages

James Knott james.knott-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Fri Apr 10 17:46:24 UTC 2009

One thing I've noticed in the recent discussions is that some messages
are significantly delayed.  In one example, a message I had sent last
night arrived this morning, over 12 hours later.  Here's a few of the
header lines:

Thu,  9 Apr 2009 21:09:28 -0400 (EDT)

It would appear that rock.ss.org received the message and then sat on it
for almost 12 hours.

I have only noticed this behaviour with the TLUG list and it doesn't
happen with all messages.

Any ideas?