The Temptation of Unstable

JoeHill joehill-R6A+fiHC8nRWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Sun Apr 5 23:26:11 UTC 2009

Just looking at a post on Debian Users about someone running Squeeze, and I see
they've got XFCE 4.6 available to them, among other things.

This is very very tempting. My sources.list is already pointing to Unstable, I
just can't bring myself to run the upgrade. I used to use Mandriva, so, you
know... ;)

I guess what I'm hoping is that someone will convince me to take the rather
risky step of updating from Testing to Unstable on my one home machine.

Especially if someone's running unstable, I would like to hear about the major
and minor pitfalls, if any.

Thanks!