openoffice question

Tue Sep 30 21:48:48 UTC 2008

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 05:28:11PM -0400, Madison Kelly wrote:

>   Does anyone know of a way that I could copy the bullets as hyphens and
> pasting from OO to a plain text medium?

I don't see a way that looks like it'll work - saving as text doesn't do
it either.  What I do is to turn off the Autoformating -> While typing
feature (it lives under Format).  Then, what I type is actually what I
see.  Mind you, I would favour such a solution, as I write my notes in
vim, and only use OOo when typing long-form text.
--

yours,

William