Stopping FF from going into Offline mode

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Mon Sep 29 15:41:07 UTC 2008

Hi all,

   I've got a shiny new laptop (Eee PC1000h) and every time I drift out
of wireless range Firefox goes into "Offline Mode". I understand the
logic of this, but I use my lappy for web development. When it goes into
this mode it no longer executes my CGI script but simply reloads the
last page, making it look like it did. This inevitably causes me to
wonder "why aren't my changes taking?" for a couple minutes before I
remember to check if it's offline.

   Secondly; Is there any resource that explains all the options in
about:config?

Thanks!

Madi