LoneCoder: Writing Computer Books and Bill C-61

Ken O. Burtch ken-8VyUGRzHQ8IsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Sun Sep 28 20:58:08 UTC 2008

My latest Lone Coder entry.

YMMV,
KB

--

"I've written about the misunderstandings of the DMCA in a previous
Lone Coder entry. However, last week, someone asked me whether, as a
writer, I would ever endorse the free copying of a book over the
Internet.

I will respond to this question by first describing what it is like to
be a Linux author. I know or have worked with a number of published
computer authors, including Chris Browne, Jordan Chilcott and Warren W.
Gay..."

http://www.pegasoft.ca/coder/coder_september_2008.html

Ken O. Burtch                                    Phone/Fax: 905-562-0848
  "Linux Shell Scripting with Bash"               Email: ken-8VyUGRzHQ8IsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
  "Perl Phrasebook"              Blog: http://www.pegasoft.ca/coder.html