IDE female->male or extension cables

Evan Leibovitch evan-ieNeDk6JonTYtjvyW6yDsg at public.gmane.org
Sat Sep 20 15:20:05 UTC 2008

Colin McGregor wrote:
>> The Home Hardware west of Spadina and College (aka Honson Computer,
>> aka Supremetronics), or Creatron east of there would sell you the
>> stuff to make one.  Creatron might even assemble it -- they have that
>> look.
>>

> Yes, or if you're more a suburban type person, have a look at Sayal,
> with several locations in the GTA (the one I tend to use is on
> Victoria Park, a short distance south of  Steeles).

+1 for Sayal. Their location on Matheson Blvd near Dixie in Mississauga
is even larger. And if they don't have what you want, both Sayal
locations are within a block or two of Active Component stores
(http://www.active123.com/b2c/redirect.cfm?pn=2). Between the two stores
they'll have either the cable you want or the parts and tools to make it,

- Evan