Sun JDK questions

William Muriithi william.muriithi-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Sep 18 15:20:59 UTC 2008

Hi pals,

I am finally performing this small migration today, but I can not find
sdk version 1.5 anywhere. I have repeatedly tried downloading from sun
website, but they redirect it to sdk version 1.6. Really unfriendly.

I really want to use an older sdk to avoid breaking other classes that
were developed earlier. Would there be someone here who know where I
can pull sdk 1.5 for x86_64. At pbone, there is a couple but none
unfortunately for CentOS 5 / RHEL5

http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index_jdk5.jsp
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/install-linux-64.html#requirements

Pardon for top posting.