Eee PC apps

Evan Leibovitch evan-ieNeDk6JonTYtjvyW6yDsg at public.gmane.org
Tue Sep 16 18:11:21 UTC 2008

Actually, I have an unrelated question regarding one EeePC app...
specifically, the menuing system.

It's my understanding that the big-icon user-friendly menu system used
on the Eee is a proprietary system that comes with the Eee's Xandros
Desktop. Can anyone point me to any open source projects that try to
present a similarly friendly face to the new user. I'm tracking the
Ubuntu Netbook Remix but I suspect there are other systems out there...

Any help is appreciated.

- Evan