pcHDtv5500

JoeHill joehill-R6A+fiHC8nRWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Sun Sep 7 22:09:55 UTC 2008

Dave Germiquet wrote:

> Thank you guys.
>
> Very informative, some of you also might want to look at this:
>
> http://www.hdtvantennalabs.com/
>
> It's an antenna review site i'm checking out tth GS 2200 now :)

Ditto the thanks here, I had no idea til now that I could get OTA HDTV. I'm
going through the hdtvantennalabs site now, though, and I'm stuck at one point:
the 2nd step involves finding hdtv broadcasts in order to determine the best
type of antenna. Is there and equivalent method that would give me similar info
for the broadcasts here in Toronto?

--
JoeHill