disabling speaker

Robert Brockway robert-5LEc/6Zm6xCUd8a0hrldnti2O/JbrIOy at public.gmane.org
Thu Oct 30 19:49:55 UTC 2008

On Sat, 25 Oct 2008, Zbigniew Koziol wrote:

> Just a few impressions related to the subject.

I find the easiest way to disable the speaker is to speak loudly over them
while they are trying to give their presentation and then ask a series of
questions aimed at tripping them up.  Be sure to allow the resulting
conversation in the audience to wander off topic for long periods.

An alternative is to ply them with alcohol before the talk begins so they
can't speak in the first place.  This approach is more expensive and
requires planning though.

Rob

--
I tried to change the world but they had a no-return policy