OT: Looking for Course for Windows for resume to co-inside with my Linux knowledge

Dave Germiquet davegermiquet-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Oct 26 21:55:51 UTC 2008

Hi Guys,

I'm currently looking to expand my knowledge of Windows which won't go
too slow and I can get something out of it.

The reason is that many jobs now require Windows as well as Unix
background. Can anyone make any suggestions of courses to look at?

I'm sorry if this is not linux related however I believe alot of
technical people on this list may be able to help me out.