project: blogging software

JoeHill joehill-R6A+fiHC8nRWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Sun Oct 26 14:11:17 UTC 2008

My daughter wants to set something up wherein her and her friends from school
can share thing they've written or photos or videos, so I was thinking this
would be a good opportunity for me to learn how to set something like this up,
and also to keep her away from pathological cultures like MySpace ;)

I'm hoping someone can recommend something that is relatively simple but would
give me at least a beginning idea of how these things are set up from an admin
point of view.

--
Joe