oracle? need help with installation

Zbigniew Koziol softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Oct 23 23:26:03 UTC 2008

Thanks, Asaf.

I had a look to these pages but they seem to be outdated. I mean -
there is a lot there that is useful to learn, but the latest version
differs much in installation.

I actually make a progress. My biggest fault was that when I did
installation I answered that I do not want oracle to start at boot
time. In result I fall into the Hell itself. After reinstalling, and
answering that I want oracle to start at boot time, things look
promising.

Oh, well... thats how things work here ;( I have been punished for
showing some initiative and attempting to think on my own.
Unfortunately, thats so common around.

zb.