Media Players

Scott Sullivan scott-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org
Wed Oct 22 02:12:54 UTC 2008

D. Hugh Redelmeier wrote:
> | From: Mel Wilson <mwilson-4YeSL8/OYKRWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org>
> |
> | D. Hugh Redelmeier wrote:
> |  > Does anyone know what kind of enforcement a copyright holder could
> | > expect or request?  (I don't have a copyright on the Linux Kernel.)
>
> | AFAIK this is work that The Software Freedom Law Center
> | <http://www.softwarefreedom.org/> does.
>
> Different country, different laws, different enforcement.  At least
> for now.

Bradley M. Kuhn of The Software Freedom Law Center will be in Toronto
for Onataio Linux Fest. An I recall it being mention on Slashdot about
how they'll go to trade shows handing out notices of GPL violation.
Maybe some one could find him at the show and let him know about this
company.

--
Scott Sullivan