Cats and MythTV...

John Miles jmiles242-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Oct 17 00:18:38 UTC 2008

There is a product called "Feliway" - which is apparently some sort of
synthetic cat phermone.
My wife uses it with our cats to calm them down and feel more settled in an
environment.
(might just be a placebo to make a person feel like they can actually
control what a darn cat will do.)
Picture a cat rubbing it's face one something repeatedly when it is happy.

The problem - if you cat was doing something unpleasant (i.e. piddling) on
your MythTV box, phermones would supposedly help.
If you cat is already feeling super comfy and happy, it will probably do not
too much.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feline_facial_pheromone

Too bad...

I'd still say, put a couple of the "hook" side velcro strips on the top
would still deter it a bit.

If you do want to try that Feliway stuff, I think our vet sells it (Don
Valley Animal Hospital)

John