Ministry of health and Firefox

Meng Cheah meng-D1t3LT1mScs at public.gmane.org
Fri Nov 28 04:35:29 UTC 2008

William Muriithi wrote:
> William
>

>> I may have some influence, but I cannot reproduce your error.  Could it
>> be a transient problem?  It is working fine for me, based on the link
>> you sent.
>>
> I think I know what you did. You just visited the page the link above
> point to. You need to take one more step and click on the button
> labeled [change your address here].

I'm using Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.8.1.17)
Gecko/20080827 Iceweasel/2.0.0.17 on Debian; works fine.

https://www.indcoi.serviceontario.ca/WebChannel/?lang=en displays

ServiceOntario Logo

ServiceOntario

ServiceOntario address change

  Welcome to the ServiceOntario address change

The ServiceOntario address change is a fast, easy and secure way to
notify the Ministry of Transportation, the Ministry of Natural Resources
and the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care of your address change.

*Protecting Your Information*   If you are using this online service on
a shared computer in a public area (i.e. public library), it is
important to ensure that you do not leave the computer unattended while
accessing the service. Before leaving the computer, it is also important
that you fully exit the application,
clear your browser's cache (This link opens in a new window)
<http://www.serviceontario.ca/english/iac/help/iacfaq.htm#q32> and close
down your browser. This will ensure that no one else can access any
personal information you may have entered.

*Navigating Through the Program*   Each page of this online service has
navigation buttons clearly marked as 'Next' and 'Previous'. Use these
navigation buttons instead of your Internet browser's buttons. You may
encounter errors if you use your browser buttons or shortcut keys to
navigate through the program. This program also has 'Help' and 'Help
With This Page' buttons where you will find useful information to answer
any questions you may have.

*Selecting the Right Option*   To change your address within Ontario for
more than one ministry, please select the Integrated Address Change
option. If your mailing address is outside of Ontario, you must select
Ministry of Transportation and Ministry of Natural Resources
individually. The Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care does not accept
addresses outside of Ontario through this address change service.

   Help[link opens in a new browser window]
<https://www.indcoi.serviceontario.ca/WebChannel/MainPageAction.do;jsessionid=Jv0NqT2J1QXTFvwNjBwDtcyQJF1FqG5gXvWL4lsby2frfXJS24G1%21-495342422%21-1017478514?action=Help&Field=HelpMainPage>

Please select one of the following address change options:
Integrated Address Change (change address for more than one ministry)
 Help[link Help for Integrated Address Change opens in a new browser
window]
<https://www.indcoi.serviceontario.ca/WebChannel/MainPageAction.do;jsessionid=Jv0NqT2J1QXTFvwNjBwDtcyQJF1FqG5gXvWL4lsby2frfXJS24G1%21-495342422%21-1017478514?action=Help&Field=HelpIAC>

Ministry of Transportation (Driver's Licence and/or Vehicle
Registration)  Help[link Help for Ministry of Transportation opens in a
new browser window]
<https://www.indcoi.serviceontario.ca/WebChannel/MainPageAction.do;jsessionid=Jv0NqT2J1QXTFvwNjBwDtcyQJF1FqG5gXvWL4lsby2frfXJS24G1%21-495342422%21-1017478514?action=Help&Field=HelpMTO>

Ministry of Natural Resources (Outdoors Card)  Help[link Help for
Ministry of Natural Resources opens in a new browser window]
<https://www.indcoi.serviceontario.ca/WebChannel/MainPageAction.do;jsessionid=Jv0NqT2J1QXTFvwNjBwDtcyQJF1FqG5gXvWL4lsby2frfXJS24G1%21-495342422%21-1017478514?action=Help&Field=HelpMNR>

Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care (Health Card)  Help[link Help for
Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care opens in a new browser window]
<https://www.indcoi.serviceontario.ca/WebChannel/MainPageAction.do;jsessionid=Jv0NqT2J1QXTFvwNjBwDtcyQJF1FqG5gXvWL4lsby2frfXJS24G1%21-495342422%21-1017478514?action=Help&Field=HelpMOH>

  Return to ServiceOntario Welcome Page
<http://www.serviceontario.ca/english/iac/address_change.htm>

MTO Information Page[link opens in a new browser window]
<http://www.serviceontario.ca/english/iac/help/mto.htm>   |   MNR
Information Page[link opens in a new browser window]
<http://www.serviceontario.ca/english/iac/help/mnr.htm>   |   MOHLTC
Information Page[link opens in a new browser window]
<http://www.serviceontario.ca/english/iac/help/moh.htm>
Frequently Asked Questions[link opens in a new browser window]
<http://www.serviceontario.ca/english/iac/help/iacfaq.htm>   |   Privacy
Statement[link opens in a new browser window]
<https://www.indcoi.serviceontario.ca/WebChannel/english/iac/help/privacy_statement.htm>