Ministry of health and Firefox

William Muriithi william.muriithi-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Nov 28 03:16:22 UTC 2008

Hi pals,

I hope there is someone here who have influence in health ministry as
I got a small problem. They seem not to like my browser. They also do
not indicate what type of browser I should use.

Now,  no need to whine here, but I was kind of surprised to stumble
across a site that whine about unsupported browser, but I could not
avoid having a faint of annoyance getting this error from a government
website. When I come across this issue from the private industry, I
just move along, but here, they nailed me. But frankly though, why do
governments make e-government such a painful experience?

http://www.gov.on.ca/ont/portal/!ut/p/.cmd/cs/.ce/7_0_A/.s/7_0_252/_s.7_0_A/7_0_252/_l/en?docid=STEL02_040172

Error
The following error(s) occurred:

    *

      E_COM_62  The ServiceOntario address change cannot be accessed
with your browser or browser version.

      Please select the ServiceOntario Welcome Page link below to
review the minimum browser requirements or other ways to upgrade your
browser.

Regards,

William