Rogers Mobile Internet Stick working under Linux

Robert Brockway robert-5LEc/6Zm6xCUd8a0hrldnti2O/JbrIOy at public.gmane.org
Wed Nov 26 06:00:16 UTC 2008

Hi all.  Just a quick note that I have successfully made a connection to
the 'net using a "Rogers Mobile Internet Stick"[1] on Ubuntu and an
currently connected through it.  This device is a usb stick providing
Internet access over Rogers' 3G network.

I'll be making my scripts available for anyone who wants them but first
sleep :)

[1] The device is in fact a Novatel MC950D which had been confirmed
working on various 3G networks around the world.

--
I tried to change the world but they had a no-return policy