ASUS Eee - deal you may know of

CLIFFORD ILKAY clifford_ilkay-biY6FKoJMRdBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Wed Nov 26 05:10:29 UTC 2008

William Muriithi wrote:
> That leave me with two options. Go out there and buy a new hard disk
> and somehow have it installed in the laptop. I messed my last laptop
> doing such repairs, though that time it was LCD which had failed.

Replacing a hard disk on most notebooks should be no more difficult than
replacing one on a desktop machine. If you're going to do that, make
sure that the new drive you buy, which will in all likelihood be larger
capacity, will be supported by the BIOS in the machine.
--
Regards,

Clifford Ilkay
Dinamis