TLUG vs. NewTLUG

antoniosun-N9AOi2cAC9ZBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org antoniosun-N9AOi2cAC9ZBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Mon Nov 24 17:05:55 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm new to TLUG (and I consider myself new to Toronto too).
Hello everyone!

I'm wondering where can I read more about TLUG vs. NewTLUG (I've found info
on TLUG, http://tlug.ss.org/wiki/About . But I can't find info on NewTLUG).

I don't want to start a "religious" war between the two groups, but just
want to know better of two groups, e.g., the purpose and dynamic, etc, so
that I can tell which one (or both) better suit(s) me.

Also, from the welcome message of the tlug mailing:

> The administrator would like to welcome you to one or more of the
> following mailing lists:
>
> TLUG
> NewTLUG

But I get an error message when trying to subscribe to NewTLUG:

 **** subscribe: unknown list 'NewTLUG'.

Any one can shed some light on this?

Thanks

Antonio T. Sun