Very used Thinkpad 600X

Thu Nov 20 21:39:31 UTC 2008

I have a very used Thinkpad 600X.  The battery holds a charge for ~1
minute, it has no hard drive, and the CMOS battery has been replaced by
a makeshift (which works).

That said, the screen works fine, the CD drive works fine, and it is
available to the TLUGger who wants it for the low, low price of
meet-me-and-take-it.  If you are the tinkering type, you may think of
many things you could do with it.  If you want a working laptop, this
may not be the best choice for you - remember - no hard drive.
--

yours,

William