Microsoft Patents Ones, Zeroes | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Thu Nov 20 17:49:01 UTC 2008

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 02:26:45PM -0500, Chris F.A. Johnson wrote:
>    Still not accurate: "only one other person even bothered applying
>    for it". There were several others on the ballot.

That is true, although when I searched for a list of presidential
candidates, CNN returned just two names.  I actually was wondering how
many names were on the ballot, but no news media seemed to care to tell
me that.

So as far as everyone seemes to be concerned, there really only was two
people running for the job.

I do agree it is way over simplified.

--
Len Sorensen