Chosing cheap desktop: recommendation?

Merv Curley mervc-MwcKTmeKVNQ at public.gmane.org
Mon Nov 17 05:12:10 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 12 November 2008, S P Arif Sahari Wibowo wrote:

> BTW, suggestion to other option to get such computers are
> welcome, too. Although getting it from Canada Computers is
> somewhat preferred at this point.
>
> Thanks!

I am surprised that no one has mentioned  Factory Direct yet.  They regularly
have Gateway and other Desktops, refurbed at very good prices.  I got a
Gateway unit 2 years ago which has been very good for $300.  Usually only a
year old it seems.  Probably leftovers and not refurbed at all,  mine looked
brand new.

--
Merv Curley
Toronto, Ont. Can