ubuntu sound to hi-fi amplifier

Dave Germiquet davegermiquet-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Nov 17 01:13:24 UTC 2008

The only complaint I have for the ps3 is the amount of ram on it (256MB) :(

Disk space is not a problem 10 gigs is more than enough when you use
NFS shares and samba shares for music and ...(videos).

On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 7:23 PM, Stephen <stephen-d-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Dave Germiquet wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have an ASUS-P5KE and the optical and COAXIAL cable works in ubuntu.
>> I have however switched to ubuntu on my ps3 :)
>>

> I just listened to Lou Reed's Berlin performance on my PS3 on the main
> system.
>
> And realized how many Blu-ray movies I already have.
>
> The PS3 is exceptional.
>
> I think I am leaning back to a second PS3 for my office, and upping the
> storage on my Ubuntu server for my music library!
>
> Stephen

The man who is always a newbie at something,
Dave Germiquet

Everytime I learn something new,
I realize I know very little.