mutt FROM emacs

Dave Mason dmason-bqArmZWzea/GcjXNFnLQ/w at public.gmane.org
Wed Nov 12 04:28:23 UTC 2008

The first links in 'google: ubuntu mh' give mh and mh-e (the emacs
package to work with mh).

It would take a bit of elisp to prompt for a name and look it up in your
evolution contact list, but I don't know what kind of user interface you
want, so can't suggest much in the way of code.

I have only used emacs mailers for a *long* time (my inboxes go back to
1995, so I guess that's when), so I don't have any experience of hooking
into other systems.

If you said exactly what you wanted, I might be able to help.

../Dave