Toner Cartridge for Lexmark C530DN?

phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org
Sun Nov 9 00:45:48 UTC 2008

> phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org wrote:
>> Can anyone suggest a local supplier for these toner cartridges? I'm
>> hoping
>> to find the black toner cartridge for less than $125.
>>
>> Or a pointer to a reputable toner refill outfit would also be useful.
>>
>> Thanks -
>> Peter
>>

> If you buy on-line direct from Lexmark you can get it for $102.60. See
> this link for details:
>
> http://www.lexmark.com/lexmark/product/home/641/0,6970,204812589_653293763_885641857_en,00.html?tabId=7
>
> John

Thanks, John. The best deal I could find on the web from someone in Canada
is this one for $89:

http://www.agileelectronics.ca/prod_details/tab/details.asp?prod_id=C5200KS

A friend says it's quite possible to reload toner cartridges, and a kit is
about $30. So I may go that route.

Peter
--
Peter Hiscocks
Syscomp Electronic Design Limited, Toronto