Semi-OT Linux Admin./Oracle DBA Job

Zbigniew Koziol softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Nov 7 20:19:23 UTC 2008

I am not aspiring for this.

Collin, and what is your Canadian experience, bullshit? ;(

The work I still have was a big luck to me. The boss did not ask me
what I know. He rather asked me what  I can learn.

What is f**n difference betwen Oracle and Postgres? Or even MySQL?

Well, it is rare to find a boss I have now. But it is also rare to see
someone woken up and thinking on her own.