OT: reference for an emp agency

jemcinto-cpI+UMyWUv+w5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org jemcinto-cpI+UMyWUv+w5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org
Thu Nov 6 21:45:50 UTC 2008

> Greetings,
>
> Has anyone done business with the Ant and Bee Corp agency?  I've never
> heard of them.  Are they reputable?
>
> --
> Neil Watson
> System Administrator for hire
> http://watson-wilson.ca

A woman from them contacted me for a contract with requirements
for technical skills that I do not have. She apparently never bothered to
check my resume for them.

I asked their address for my files, and she did not know it. She had to go
away to ask someone.

They seem to be slightly north of Union Station, but my files are on a
different PC.

I expect that she was an extreme beginner at the company.

J. E. McIntosh
<jemcinto-cpI+UMyWUv+w5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org>