Looking for Linux related job in GTA

Robert Brockway robert-5LEc/6Zm6xCUd8a0hrldnti2O/JbrIOy at public.gmane.org
Mon Nov 3 20:59:25 UTC 2008

On Mon, 3 Nov 2008, Colin McGregor wrote:

> I have started putting together a list of Linux / IT centeric job hunt
> resources on the GTALug website:
>
>  http://tlug.ss.org/wiki/Job_Hunting

I know some people don't like working with recruiters but I've had very
positive results.  I work in senior sysadmin positions and I find the
recruiters get that and send me for the right jobs.  I suppose not every
recruiter is so good but I've had good success.

Rob

--
I tried to change the world but they had a no-return policy