kickstart/centos/usb key question

Madison Kelly linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Fri May 23 15:10:43 UTC 2008

Hi all,

   I'm working on an installer for CentOS that I need to have run
completely autonomously. So far, so good, except:

   I use a USB key with a slightly modified copy of diskboot.img on it
that calls a kickstart script (http://tle-bu.org/misc/ks.cfg). I need to
figure out a way to tell the installer to completely ignore '/dev/sdc'
(the USB key). Currently, I get a popup that a user needs to click
asking if I should format or ignore the '/dev/sdc' device.

   Any idea what command I could add to the KS script to tell it to not
ask and just ignore anything *not* '/dev/sd[a|b]'?

Thanks!

Madi