GPRS or wireless provider recommendation

Simone Richard simone.richard-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu May 22 20:43:36 UTC 2008

If you happen to live or hang out downtown, OneZone (Toronto Hydro
Telecom) might be of interest:
http://www.onezone.ca/

I've used it (no lock-in!) and I recommend it (though take up their
offer to try the signal first -- there are some dead spots).  I'm not
downtown enough to make it worthwhile, alas.

For day-time use, the Toronto Public Library has free wireless
internet at many of its branches:
http://www.torontopubliclibrary.ca/spe_ser_wir.jsp

Caveat: Both OneZone and TPL are unsecured networks.