Crossover Linux & JVM

James Knott james.knott-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Mon May 12 18:40:45 UTC 2008

I know this isn't quite the forum for Crossover, but to ask a question
on their's, you have to be a customer, but I won't be one, if I can't
decide that Crossover is suitable for what I want to do.

I'm trying to run a Windows app that requires JVM.  I can install Sun's
JVM without any problems, but the app I want to use complains it can't
find a JVM.  I've tried installing the app & JVM in the same bottle and
also in separate bottles, with the same results.  Does anyone know if
it's possible to run an application that needs JVM in Crossover?  If so,
how?

tnx jk