Sympatico / modem upgrade / service upgrade

Ian Petersen ispeters-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue May 6 14:36:42 UTC 2008

On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 10:20 AM, Alex Beamish <talexb-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
>  But I was left wondering about the Bell pricing scheme. Only another
>  $2/month for a bandwidth increase of 40%? That doesn't seem right.

Is it $2/month "forever"?  I wouldn't be surprised if it was some sort
of introductory rate.

>  And does anyone have the Bell router? I think I'd trust a nice
>  unit from Sonnam more than something from Bell (OEM'd, no doubt).

I haven't had one since I ran screaming from Sympatico to TekSavvy,
but I don't remember having any problems with the units I have had.

Ian

--
Tired of pop-ups, security holes, and spyware?
Try Firefox: http://www.getfirefox.com