soffice cli interface?

Zbigniew Koziol softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu May 1 23:11:37 UTC 2008

On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 6:54 PM, Sy Ali <sy1234-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 6:29 PM, Zbigniew Koziol <softquake-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
>  >  Not a long time ago I had a question too about converting files, in
>  >  particular in context of creating "reports". Indeed, ODT format is
>  >  very nice for that. Let me share some basic experience.
>
>  <snip>
>
>  Wow, that's horrifying for a regular user.  But I can see how it can
>  be automated.  I also hope some nice tools are made to help people
>  work with OO.

I am not sure but I would think that most of the users of THIS list
are rather not "usual" users. Just wanted to share some of my basic
experiences. And if somebody learns more on the subject - please share
that too, at least with me ;)

Indeed, if OO could be run well enough for most of its functionality
from command line that would create a sort of not a small at all
breakthrough in industry.

zb.