Of Linus, KDE, and mouse buttons

John Fruhwirth johnfruh-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Mar 27 19:56:32 UTC 2008

Thanks Evan, distro of Linux
I happen to be the guy who brought this issue up at last Tuesday's NewTLUG
meeting.
I'm so happy to learn that limitations of the GNOME desktop have been so
hotly debated even by* Linus*!

So, as I understand it, if I'm an Ubuntu user then I'm pretty well stuck
with GNOME, right?
If so, what distro of Linux should I go to as a non developer.  If not, how
do I switch to KDE?

...John