Senior LAMP developer required

Rob Sutherland sutherland_rob-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Mar 27 17:31:25 UTC 2008

Sorry is this is OT....please don't post responses to
the list, use the email in the ad body.

-----------Ad begins--------------

Tired of tweaking OsCommerce? We're a solidly based
LAMP focussed startup looking for a senior PHP/MySQL
developer for large and challenging projects. If
you're feeling cramped in your present position and
have 3 to 5 years of experience in these skill sets,
we'd like to hear from you.

  - PHP development, the larger the better

  - MySQL usage and design

  - Large project design, coding, QA and
    implementation experience

  - Experience in legacy component integration,
    especially relating to inventory management and
    order processing

We offer excellent compensation and a geek friendly
atmosphere.

Please respond with a resume and relevant
details/questions to jobs-Qxt9gQ3DcrhWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org