Creating a mount point for Windows shares with Mandriva 2008

Gary Layng glayng-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Thu Mar 27 13:50:32 UTC 2008

I use Mandriva 2007, and haven't had the issue of creating a mount point for
my Windows XP sector.  Ever since I first installed Mandrake 9.0 many years
ago, it's been successfully showing, and in each upgrade since.

I'm sorry I'm not able to provide you with any assistance there.

--
there's no place like 127.0.0.1