Bar stools & IT360...

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Fri Mar 21 02:28:01 UTC 2008

Just to note, earlier this evening Bill Thanis and I
picked up three bar stools from one Karen Roy who gave
them to me (I asked nicely on two of the freebee
mailing lists :-) ). These will allow volunteers in
our booth to be able to sit down and still be able to
more-or-less still look most people in the eye (if we
get a visit from a pro-basketball player we are in
trouble ... short of standing on top of the
stools...).

So, that part of the IT360 is ready to roll. The
stools are dark wood with a red vinyl cover on the top
(in case anyone is concerned about color coordination
(at the moment I bigger concerns...)).

So, the stools are at my place, two could be brought
down by one person on TTC.

Post show, not sure what to do about the stools (would
like them available for the 2009 show). I did briefly
consider the idea of building a bar in my basement,
set-up a proper place to store my wine bottles (both
of them :-) ). More seriously, I am open to
suggestions...

Colin McGregor