bookmark management

Howard Gibson hgibson-MwcKTmeKVNQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Mar 18 03:27:54 UTC 2008

On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 11:38:44 -0500
teddy mills <teddymills-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> I have been trying to consolidate my bookmarks on my computers in
> different locations.
> I have found the Firefox addon called FoxMarks.
> However I would imagine there are a number of open source bookmark
> management systems out there.
>
> Does anyone have recommendations on a opensource bookmark management system?

Teddy,

   Learn to code HTML.

   Create a bookmarks web page, and store it on your favorite computers, bury it on a web page, or store it on a flash stick.

   HTML is just about the simplest thing you can learn on a computer.  A web page on a flash stick is just about as portable as you can get.

--
Howard Gibson
hgibson-MwcKTmeKVNQ at public.gmane.org
howardg-PadmjKOQAFn3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org