bookmark management

R.T. spamstinksmmmkay-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Mar 12 16:04:48 UTC 2008

Give social bookmarking a try, using something like
http://del.icio.us/ or http://ma.gnolia.com/ .

While not necessarily "open source", they are "open enough" to provide
pretty much every desirable feature, such as rss/json/html/http-auth
data access, browser plugins, extensive tag management, and
interesting third party tools like "dead bookmark checkers" (
http://del.icio.us/help/thirdpartytools ). Definitely a cure for the
useless mile long list :)