OT: Is SPAM traffic way down?

Alex Beamish talexb-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Mar 10 14:52:11 UTC 2008

On Sun, Mar 9, 2008 at 11:24 PM, Ivan Avery Frey <ivan.frey-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> My U of T email which used to receive 100 spam email per day is now only
>  receiving 12.
>
>  To what do I owe my good fortune?
>
>  BTW, the figures above refer to what U of T's spam folder was dropping
>  into my IMAP junk-mail folder.

Lucky you .. over the last six months or so, my GMail spam folder has
usually had about 3000 messages, but lately it's been creeping up ..
I'm now over 4800 messages. That's whatever gets kept for 30 days.

I used to go into the folder and clean it up, but I don't bother anymore.

--
Alex Beamish
Toronto, Ontario