Looking for Computer Parts store run by Jawas

phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org
Fri Mar 7 23:37:52 UTC 2008

> I think most motherboards that used one of those also tended to put a
> USB or Serial connector on the same bracket to be efficient.  Someone
> with a dremmel, steady hands and patience could probably turn a solid
> bracket into what you want.
>
>> I hope my bits can help someone and I would love one
>> of the noted metal plates.

Keystone sell these brackets 'off the shelf'.
http://www.keyelco.com/products/prod45.asp?SubCategoryID=26

Looks like you need part number 9200-3.

Digikey are a dealer but they don't have stock on that particular item. If
you are really keen, you could phone Keystone and ask them who is likely
to have it. Or a request on letterhead might pry loose a sample ;).

--
Peter Hiscocks
Syscomp Electronic Design Limited, Toronto