Looking for Computer Parts store run by Jawas

Tyler Aviss tjaviss-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Mar 7 14:07:05 UTC 2008

In that case, you should share, some of the rest of us like playing
with fun odds-and-ends too :-)

Alternately, perhaps during a meeting we can also gather with boxes of
our various bits-and-pieces. I've accumulated all sorts of fun stuff
that might be useful to somebody else (or to me if I had the requisite
other "fun stuff"), and I'm sure many others have treasure troves of
their own...

On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 1:04 AM, Kamran <linuxdarkstar-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Kamran wrote:
>  > I'm kind of bored these days.  Anyone know of used\junk computer stores
>  > that I can kill some time in.  A store with parts over 7 years old is
>  > what I am looking for.  I know of a couple but they usually have run of
>  > the mill x86 desktop junk.
>  >

>  Errr nevermind I found just the place.  It isn't run by Jawas though.
>  --
>  The Toronto Linux Users Group.      Meetings: http://gtalug.org/
>  TLUG requests: Linux topics, No HTML, wrap text below 80 columns

Tyler Aviss
Systems Support
LPIC/LPIC-2
(647) 302-0942