IEEE course on USB programming on Linux

Christopher Browne cbbrowne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Mar 7 00:08:39 UTC 2008

On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 8:38 PM, Ian Petersen <ispeters-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Hilarious that a course about USB programming under Linux requires a
>  laptop with Windows XP SP2 installed.  They plan on running Linux
>  inside VMWare Player inside Windows.

I hadn't looked that closely!  :-)

I can see value in running Linux atop a VMWare instance for this,
albeit I'd much rather run VMWare atop Linux ;-).
"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and
expecting different results."  -- assortedly attributed to Albert
Einstein, Benjamin Franklin, Rita Mae Brown, and Rudyard Kipling