Floola won't run without df

Alex Beamish talexb-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Mar 6 16:41:54 UTC 2008

Hi,

I just got an iPod recently and was thrilled to see the discussion on this
list about it, because iTunes is installed only on my wife's machine and I'd
like to able to put music onto my iPod from my Linux machine.

Unfortunately, when Floola runs, it pops up a dialog that says it needs
'df', and exits. But .. df is present and in the path (/bin/df). I've
googled for a solution but haven't found one. Has anyone else encountered
the same problem? I'm running a fairly up to date FC6 installation.

--
Alex Beamish
Toronto, Ontario