My grumbles with Rogers...

Neil Watson tlug-neil-8agRmHhQ+n2CxnSzwYWP7Q at public.gmane.org
Wed Mar 5 12:48:07 UTC 2008

I have a friend who did a co-op term at Roger's tech support.  One day
we had lunch and I sat in horrified fascination as he told me some of
the dreadful things that go on in that department.  Another friend of
mine is very proud of his high bandwidth Roger's connection.  I tell him
to wait until he does have a problem.  At that time he's likely screwed.

Television is the bread and butter of Rogers yet, one cannot go a week
without seeing some odd problems with that service.

--
Neil Watson
System Administrator for hire